[Vision2020] Something of Interest

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 4 13:07:33 PST 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

Has anybody actually read this week's city council agenda . . .
specifically item #8?

-----------------------

8. Authorization to Take Costs of Council Retreat from Non-Prioritized
Projects – Gary J. Riedner

The Council retreat has been set and authorization for paying the
associated expenses from the Non-Prioritized Projects line item is needed.

-----------------------

First it was Moscow's City Clerk and the "City Clerks Gone Wild" lambada
in Chicago last summer.  Now I understand that this year's CCGW
festivities are under such tight-lipped legal/ethical scrutiny that the
only venue willing to accommodate these hooligans is some undisclosed
facility in Reno.

One can hardly imagine the revelry that will be readily on display at this
"Council Retreat".

I, as a citizen of Moscow, have but one thing to say to our city council .
. .

Enjoy yourselves, guys!

If there are any six people (outside of the MPD) that deserve a break more
than Moscow's City Council, it's news to me.

Bring back some photos, ok?

"TOGA! TOGA!"

- Bluto from "Animal House"