[Vision2020] Fw: The Biker

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sat Feb 27 09:25:25 PST 2010

"That pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days."

Those that believe that this statement is not a great, if not paranoid exaggeration are greatly in the need of the services of a competent mental health professional.

W.

PS:

To my friendly fishing friend:  I can't find that pond without better directions, hence I can't pass its location on to my other fishing buddies without looking the fool.  I've lost your private gmail address.  I eagerly wait more specific directions so that I can test the waters.

Your old bass fishing friend.