[Vision2020] Ya Gotta Love This Guy

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 06:47:54 PST 2010

All professional politicians are subsidiaries of corporate and special interests. Our entire legal and government systems are controlled by the cash of private interests. That is why people should not trust our legal or government systems and reelect none of them until this system changes to represent individuals, not corporations and special interests.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold