[Vision2020] alert about the 1% PERSI COLA

Rep. Tom Trail ttrail at moscow.com
Thu Feb 25 18:52:19 PST 2010

Constituents:

I’ve received over 125 e mails all protesting the House approving the bill
to take away the 1% PERSI COLA.  My understanding is that the key may be
where it is assigned.    It might be assigned to the Senate Human
Resources Committee where it might be held.   The Senate is the best
chance to defeat the measure so urge your friends to contact their
Senators about the importance of defeating this bill.   There is also a
chance that the bill may be held as hostage by the Senate to hold as a
“chip” to bargain with the House over other bills as we get down to the
end of the session.

Rep. Tom Trail