[Vision2020] [Corrected Link] "Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" Website (Update 022510-01)

Not On The Palouse, Not Ever notonthepalouse at moscow.com
Thu Feb 25 07:49:20 PST 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

I know.  I know.  It's been a few days since the last update, however . . .

The "Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" website has been updated to include the
following items.

--------------------------------

"Ten Ways To Fight Hate" - A community guide recently published by the
Southern Poverty Law Center.  This is a downloadable PDF file
(approximately 670 kilobytes)

http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com/Documents/TenWaysToFightHate.pdf

--------------------------------

Aryan Nations Plan Sparks Protests in John Day, Oregon - This is a
developing news item and has been added to the "Not On The Palouse, Not
Ever" list.  "Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" will continue to monitor this
item and keep you fine people informed as the story evolves.

This item can be accessed under the heading "Aryan Nations and Grant
County, Oregon" at:

http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen