[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update - Social Justice Forum)

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Wed Feb 24 14:53:38 PST 2010

Greetings Visionaires and Guests -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include videos of the
Moscow Human Rights Commission's Social Justice Forum titled "What Does It
Mean To Be a Native American? What Does It Mean To Be an Indian" conducted
last Monday (February 22nd) at Moscow's City Hall.

I had initially intended to post this update once everything was said,
done, and finished.  However, certain procedures seem to be consuming more
time than initially estimated.  I did, however, want the link posted and
available before the next ice age. As such, I have the first of four
videos (that will be posted as time goes by) posted, online, and
accessible at:

"What Does It Mean To Be a Native American? What Does It Mean To Be an
Indian"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/SocialJusticeForum/SJF_022210.htm

You may want to bookmark that site as to make it easily accessible as more
videos are posted.

As more and more videos of Social Justice Forums become available (hint to
the fine people of the Moscow Human Rights Commission:  Please invite me
to more and let me videotape them, ok?), they will be accessible from . .
.

"Social Justice Forums"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/SocialJusticeForum

As always and forever, there is a virtual limitless repository of all
things Moscow and Vandal at . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.