[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 22 11:28:45 PST 2010

I have reviewed the Moscow City Code and have not found the definition of
"abandoned vehicle".

The closest reference I could find is Chapter 8 (Lost, Abandoned, or
Seized Property) of Title 10 (Police Regulations) of the Moscow City Code,
which merely stipulates the 30-day period a finder of lost/abandoned
property must wait before (s)he can claim the lost/abandoned property..

I ask this because . . .

The very same SUV/van has been parked at the very same location
(east-bound side of A Street outside Logos School) for the past 4+ months,
without any evidence of ever having been moved.

Thoughts?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown