[Vision2020] Say What?

John Pool jpool at moscow.com
Sun Feb 21 15:07:52 PST 2010

On the other hand, if one were cynical about these things, one could well
believe that his conversion was a matter of "talking the talk" because in so
doing he believed/believes that his power to influence the course of history
lies in that direction. Unless Baldwin has actually "walked the walk," I
rather suspect his pastor would turn blue in the face before convincing
Baldwin that there was any error in his public pronouncements. Perhaps
Baldwin's statement says more about the gullibility of the Christian Right
than it does about Baldwin's faith.

John Pool