[Vision2020] The Entangled Web of Incarnational Politics

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 12:59:21 PST 2010

Nick,

I am sure the Dalia Lama will be disappointed to hear you gave him "a failing grade in Buddhist theology". :)

The good news is though that the Dali Lama keeps getting reincarnated over and over again, so he might be able to actually make it to the end of one of your lectures about Buddhist theology and how wrong he is and how right you are. (Tongue in cheek).

I do appreciate and love your commitment to UI, philosophy, and the educational profession, Dr. Gier. But not as much as I love teasing you. You make it so easy. I sometimes think you are St. Nic, reincarnated, of course.  :P

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold