[Vision2020] Teenagers and responsibility

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 20 14:34:35 PST 2010

Donovan Arnold stated:

"Did you know there is passive transmitter in your dollar bill which the
government can read within special equipment and tell exactly how much
cash you have on you (hold it up to the light, you will see it)?"

No.  That is not a passive transmitter.  It is a thin transparent plastic
strip embedded in the currency for the sole purpose of circumventing
potential counterfeiters.  It is embedded in all currency denominations of
$5 and above.

Not only that, but the word "FIVE" is printed repeatedly on the plastic
strip in the five-dollar bills, "TEN" on the plastic strip in the
ten-dollar bills, "TWENTY" on the plastic strip in the twenty-dollar bills
and so on and so on.  I know this because I have removed the plastic
strips from various currency over the past severa years (strictly out of
curiosity), although you are free to report me to the local law
enforcement agencies.

So, you can remove the tin foil wrapped around all your household
appliance, Mr. Arnold.  I am certain that the FBI, CIA, or ATF doesn't
much really care what you had for breakfast.

Note to forensic psychiatrists concerning Donovan Arnold:  Tick . . . tick
. . . tick.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown