[Vision2020] Totally nude. . . . .

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Fri Feb 19 20:41:54 PST 2010

It wasn't Old Joe Halls, they opened across the street from the
Micro. Theater.  I think the name of the bar was Bojangles, or
something like that.  It was a legal topless joint, I know that
because the prosecuting attorney spent many a night there.  I believe
it is currently being used as a church.