[Vision2020] Just the Beginning?

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Feb 18 14:31:39 PST 2010

As people get more and more disgusted with all levels of government, I
think we can see more of this thing happening!

Texas plane crash 'may be deliberate tax office attack'

US law enforcement officials are investigating whether a plane that
hit a building in Austin, Texas, was a deliberate attack on a tax
office.
The pilot of the single-engined plane that hit the seven-storey office
has been named as Joseph Andrew Stack.
Most employees were evacuated but one person remains unaccounted for,
a spokesman for the Austin fire department said.
The White House said the crash did not appear to be an act of terrorism.
Grievance
A US website has published an apparent suicide note attacking the US
tax authorities and signed by the man suspected of piloting the plane.
However, at this point it is not possible to determine the
authenticity of the note or its authorship.
White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said President Barack Obama had
been briefed about the incident.
The Department of Homeland Security was investigating the crash, he
added.
Two F-16 fighter jets were scrambled from Houston, Texas, after the
crash and were patrolling the area.
Heather Wills, from Austin, told the BBC that she was driving past
when she saw the huge cloud of black smoke.
"As I got nearer I could see flames leaping out of the building - the
flames were two storeys high. I could hear the glass windows
shattering from the heat.
"My first thought was that it was a fire. The traffic was backed up
all along the freeway."
A law enforcement official told US media they were checking possible
links to reports of a domestic dispute in Georgetown, Texas, and
allegations that the suspect in that dispute burned down his home
before allegedly taking off in the plane.
Lynn Lunsford of the Federal Aviation Administration said the pilot
did not file a flight plan.
A spokesman for the Austin fire department said the plane hit the
building at 0956 local time (1556 GMT).
He said two people had been taken to hospital, but it is not clear if
they were seriously injured.