[Vision2020] One Way to Save the State Lots and Lots of Money

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 17 18:13:23 PST 2010

Yeah.

What e'er happened to them good ol' days when the boys went schoolin'
until they were old 'nuff to work in the fields and the girls 'till they
were old 'nuff to cook?

Heck!  In the Army we din't have to count 'yond four.

Hut . . . Hoop . . . 'reep . . . four.

And if ya do it 'nuff times, you can done git it memorized.

Tom Hansen (or so my name tag says so)
Moscow, Idaho