[Vision2020] One Way to Save the State Lots and Lots of Money

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:15:40 PST 2010

I found it quite interesting the editorial in the MPDN addressing this
issue ran juxtaposed to an op-ed article on how incoming freshmen are
so poorly prepared for the rigors of a university education.  Imagine
having to teach remedial math, English and reading to high school
graduates under the current circumstances.  And someone wants to
fast-track them!

GS