[Vision2020] Say What?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 14:06:23 PST 2010

I won't waste any tears on them. They all know, if you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.

You guys really should create a section on Hamsters web-page called, Palouses' Loose Lips where you can gossip about people. You really are all very entertaining. It takes me back to high school.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold