[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Feb 16 11:41:29 PST 2010

Keely so aptly stated:

"I wonder if some day, Sarah Palin will look back and see that she, too,
was used -- with different results, perhaps, but with no less cynicism and
ignorance."

You realize, of course, that Sarah Palin, in her own "mavericky" way, has
kept stand-up comedians well employed long after George Bush has faded
into private life, much like the way Doug Wilson is responsible for the
evolution of the Intoleristas, a fantastic group of people I would not
have, otherwise, had the privilege of meeting.

Thanks, Doug.  *sniff* *sniff*