[Vision2020] "When I Came Home" (Documentary, 2004)

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Mon Feb 15 13:34:34 PST 2010

And yet another video for "Food For Thought (and stuff)" . . .

"When I Came Home" (Documentary, 2004)

"When I Came Home" is a documentary which follows the lives and struggles
of several homeless veterans, including those who have returned home from
the war in Iraq. The film examines the factors which led over 150,000
Vietnam veterans from the battlefield to the street and asks the question:
Will what happened to Vietnam veterans happen to a new generation of
soldiers? The film also focuses on the veteran-led movement which is
fighting to end this national disgrace.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Videos/WhenICameHome_2004.htm

This video, and other "Food For Thought (and stuff)" videos may be
accessed, viewed, and downloaded at . . .

"Food For Thought (and Stuff)"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Videos/FoodForThought.htm

An extensive variety of other videos, courtesy of "Moscow Cares", may be
accessed at . . .

"For Your Entertainment"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Videos

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .