[Vision2020] Scitizen: Call it "climate disruption" says John P. Holdren, Director of Woods Hole Research Center

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 23:45:55 PST 2010

How about "climate devastation" or "climate destruction" or "climate
implosion"?  Maybe throw the word "gratuitous" in there somewhere.
"Gratuitous climate destruction" sets the right tone of blame and
indignation.  "Beleaguered climate forcefully striking back at evil
people driving Hummers" probably won't fit in your standard newspaper
headline.

Paul