[Vision2020] Hey, Tom's a Republican!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 09:22:33 PST 2010

I think Rep. Trail is correct on this one. We have no idea what kind of twisted but "well intended" legislation is going to come down from the sausage factory on the Hill. I think it is unconstitutional to require people to buy health insurance from companies that don't cover anything you need and charge more than you can afford.

Why not require people to buy new cars every other year that don't have engines regardless of what the auto industries want to charge? It makes about as much sense.

People try to argue that you are required to buy auto insurance. But this isn't true, you are required to buy auto insurance only if you choose to drive so you don't infringe on the rights, life, and property of others you may injury while exercising that privilege.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold