[Vision2020] Legislative Newsletter V

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 09:02:53 PST 2010

Rep. Trail,

Thank you for the updates. Can you please inform us as to the status of funding for IPTV?

Would you and Rep. Ringo consider a bill changing the legislative rules so that a separate 2/3 vote of the House, and a 2/3 vote of the Senate, to cut education funding in one year buy more than 7.5% must be taken before including such a proposal in the budget?

This would prevent drastic cuts to education in the future, and would put a protective bubble around it as the budget may take a massive dive in the immediate two-four years.

Thanks,

Donovan Arnold