[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Feb 12 20:22:47 PST 2010

The entirety of a same-sex relationship is so very much more than the deliberately offensive description of sexual activity that she offers below.  What it has to do with same-sex marriage is beyond me.

And, unless anyone should ever force themselves on her this way, it really ought to be beyond her as well.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com