[Vision2020] House Concurrent Resolution 37, University of Idaho Football Team Commended

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Fri Feb 12 13:57:30 PST 2010

Greetings Visionaires, Vandals, T-man (Rep. Tom Trail, Dist. 6), and Our
Lady From Six (Rep. Shirley Ringo, Dist. 6) -

It was with great honor that the Moscow Cares website had been updated to
include the audio recording of this morning's Idaho State House
proceedings concerning . . .

House Concurrent Resolution 37, The University of Idaho Football Team
Commended

http://www.moscowcares.com/Idaho/2010/HCR037_021010.htm

As always, more and more Vandalville stuff will be posted for your
browsing at . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Take pride, Vandals.

"It’s due to the hard work of these guys right here... I couldn’t be more
proud of the group of kids. To take us from where we were three wins in
two years to get us to this point right now. To be a bowl champion."

- University of Idaho Head Football Coach Robb Akey