[Vision2020] MPD Non Emergency phone numbers

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Feb 9 12:02:56 PST 2010

MOSCOW POLICE DEPARTMENT

118 East 4th Street

Moscow, Idaho 83843

Tel: 208-882-COPS    Fax: 208-882-4020

PRESS RELEASE

We have received inquiries from folks in our community regarding which
phone number is appropriate under certain circumstances.

There are several phone numbers available for contact with the Police
Department.

The Moscow Police Department's non-emergency phone number is (208)
882-2677, 882-(COPS).  This number will connect you to our regional
communication center, Whitcom, and they will transfer you to the proper
person at the Police Department.

Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., business related
questions regarding parking, dog licensing, bike licensing, or for
general information you may call (208) 883-7054.

For emergency situations, suspicious activity, or to report a crime in
progress, please call 911.

DANIEL L. WEAVER
Prepared by:

            Chief of Police                                      Officer
R. Whitmore - Crime Prevention