[Vision2020] Legislative Newsletter IV Feb 1-5, 2010

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 12:13:46 PST 2010

Rep. Trail,

Thanks for the updated report.

Please do what you can to save IPTV. It is greatly needed.

If Idaho must release 250 felons back into society, you should put an amendment to the bill to release the ones that have secured jobs first. Employed felons are less likely to re-offend, and we the taxpayer will not have to flip the bill for them living on the outside.

I would also create a bill requiring special events costing over $10,000 to be approved by the Senate and the Governor. That way we will not waste $75K on ribbons and cake.

Boise is now ranked the lush capital of the country. Maybe a tax on alcohol and tobacco is now in order. Then use the money for public education.

Thanks for lending me your ear,

Donovan Arnold