[Vision2020] Fw: Hignway Snipings

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Feb 3 11:20:52 PST 2010

Tom
I am not sure what you are implying here. I have no sympathy for these boys. They seem to be guilty of the unlawful discharge of firearms and endangering peoples live. They and and anyone who helped them should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. What I am objecting to is the suggestion the rural Latah County is full of political/religious nuts. There  are some white supemists in North Idaho, but I am not aware of any in Latah Count. Bo Griz did have a some what far out group out of Kamiah. They did not advocate unlawful acts or the injuring of innocent people. If Wayne is referring to the tea party people he is off base. They advocate limited government, sound currency and self reliance. They believe in supporting the Constitution and the rule of law. Hardly the type that would shoot up trucks on the highway.
Roger