[Vision2020] Gays Should Serve Openly, Admiral says

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 3 09:42:55 PST 2010

Simple question, V-peeps, that I have asked several times before . . .

"Of the 58,000+ names on the Vietnam Memorial Wall, how many belong to gay
soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines?"

As a final thought:  During the course of my military career I have served
as a subordinate, peer, and superior to soldiers (both male and female) I
knew to be gay.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown