[Vision2020] "Health Freedom": Not for Students! (Eye on Boise)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 17:27:09 PST 2010

I don't recall ever giving the Federal or State government the authority to force me to buy health insurance or the kind they want me to have. And I will certainly vote against any legislator that thinks he/she has that authority and right to determine what kind of health care or insurance I want or need.

Be weary of any legislation that uses the word "Freedom" in it, because it usually means they are about to take more of it away.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold