[Vision2020] Say What?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 15:45:56 PST 2010

Don't answer Roger, its a trap!

He is a lawyer, I have seen this movie before. First he gets you into his hole, you get stuck, and then he uncoils and go for the bite, then eats you alive. :P

We all know that lawyers are unjustly compensated for the work that they do.. They should all be getting no more than the salary of an elementary teacher, whose work is far more productive and meaningful to a society. It is a lawyer's lion share of every suit that drives the cost of everything from coffee at McD's to your car.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold