[Vision2020] Schroeder's SR114

Mark Seman baukunst at moscow.com
Mon Feb 1 08:18:48 PST 2010

Some of us in the "privileged class" with lake cabins are just as concerned
about water quality as any other class and do act responsibly.  I do not
agree with allowing any avoidable natural or man-made contaminants to enter
our surface and underground waterways.  I will also add that it is not only
human habitation [agriculture, petroleum compounds, litter, sewage &
graywater] that contributes to water quality degredation in the Lake C'dA
watershed.  To wit: there are areas of cattle grazing within floodplanes
that is perennially pumped into the Cd'A chain lakes waters.  It boggles my
mind that such practices are still considered acceptable to the Public, EPA,
Tribe, or any other semi-concious entity.  Apparently what matters are the
metrics of various contamination concentrations and how well they are able
to be diluted given the volume of available clean water.

Mark

Mark Seman, Architect
3Dintelligence, LLC
101 S. Cortez Street