[Vision2020] Installment 16: Integrity

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 31 18:01:45 PST 2010

You are very right.

To me integrity is strongly tied to individual, personal values.  It is
tied to things a person hold dear and how that person deals with those
ties.

It's kinda like a question I posed here on the Viz a long while back . . .

How major of a crime would your best friend or family member have to
commit for you to report them to the police?  Under what circumstances?

That question brings a lot of values into question.  Loyalty . . . Honesty
. . . . . . . . . . . . Integrity.