[Vision2020] Installment 16: Integrity

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 14:02:22 PST 2010

I agree that morals are probably relative, but wouldn't integrity then
be a measure of how well someone follows their own relative set of
morals?  That's what Joe was talking about, from what I understood.  I
would thus amend the blurb to be "Integrity:  is to act according to
what you believe is right and wrong".  That would make integrity a
positive thing, in my book.  I don't think they are saying that
integrity by itself is enough, though.

Paul