[Vision2020] Installment #15: Purpose

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 15:12:06 PST 2010

You're reading too much into this Darrell. I was trying to be funny!
I'm nothing if not blunt. If I wanted to say something else, I'd have
said it. No use holding back now.

I appreciate philosophy in all forms, these posts included. I'm
suspicious about original motives but the posts are harmless and you
and others enjoy them. Besides, no harm no foul!