[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 29 07:56:31 PST 2010

Dan "Area Man" Carscallen inquires:

"Was Major Nelson getting his info from Barbara Eden?"

I kinda doubt it, Area Man.  I've had Barbara "Genie" Eden secured in my
fantasies since 1968.

http://tvphotogalleries.com/data/594/2349S1-Barbara_Eden_00001-med.jpg

And don't even think of approaching Diana "Emma Peel" Rigg (for likewise
reasons).

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll134/mrs_emma_peel/The_Avengers/EmmaPeel-ThreeTimesALady.jpg

On Wed, December 29, 2010 7:43 am, Dan Carscallen wrote:
> Was Major Nelson getting his info from Barbara Eden?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown