[Vision2020] Our Wonderful Latah County Justice System

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Tue Dec 28 17:28:57 PST 2010

I did the research, Mr. Hansen.  Mr Hursh has not been convicted of rape.
He received a WITHHELD JUDGMENT OF CONVICTION.   Can you tell me, because
obviously I don't know, what a WITHHELD JUDGMENT OF CONVICTION is?
    If you think that a person cannot be punished unless he/she has been
convicted, you better think again. Better yet, make a run at a seat on the
Idaho Supreme Court or come to a drug court session and see the punishment
meted out to people who haven't even been sentenced.
    And, if you are going to use the "Sentences" portion of the MDN, beware.
And, if you are going to quote the Idaho State Judiciary Website, make sure
you know what it is you are reading.  The Daily News is wrong.  Wrong - get
it?  The State Judiciary website is correct, but it does no good if you
don't know what you are reading.  Sheesh. Chuck Kovis