[Vision2020] Who pays US income tax?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 28 11:40:54 PST 2010

Generally speaking . . .

Wars are good for a nation's economy.  It puts everybody to work resulting
in extensive cash flow.

I mean . . . jus' take a look at our economy during World War 2.

But, if everything is out-sourced . . . and we are forced to borrow from
China . . . and emphasis is placed on tax reduction . . . well . . . you
get the picture.

It is my impression that there are two questions asked at every Republican
caucus . . .

1)  What's wrong?

2)  How is it Obama's fault?

On Tue, December 28, 2010 10:46 am, Joe Campbell wrote:
> Shouldn't we wait until we're not at war or in debt before talking tax
> reform?
>

> On Dec 28, 2010, at 9:46 AM, Jeff Harkins <jeffh at moscow.com> wrote:
>
>>  OK, that works ........... now if we can keep the words alive, by
>> echoing and reflecting across the land, we might get some tax reform.
>>
>> On 12/28/2010 9:35 AM, Tom Hansen wrote:
>>> My apologies, Mr. Harkin -
>>>
>>> I should have stated . . .
>>>
>>> "Jeff Harkins echoes in the words of About.com:"
>>>
>>> Tom Hansen
>>> Moscow, Idaho

>>> About.com site - which was coincidentally based on data from the US