[Vision2020] Please Respond to Main Point Re: Installment #2-Character

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 09:15:09 PST 2010

Who is this and what have you done with Gary Crabtree?

If it helps, Paul I'm sorry for calling you "Dorothy" even though you continue to treat me with a constant level of disrespect and annoyance. Liberals must strive to be better since every small mistake will get magnified out of proportion. I'll try to be better.