[Vision2020] Freeze Church Pastor Stands By Controversial Statements

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 06:20:03 PST 2010

Well, its good to see a man stand by his narrow minded bigotry! You
don't see that very often. Most bigots wear white sheets over their
heads and you don't even know who they are. But this guy, he's
different! What a pleasant addition to the Sidewalk Series, showing
that Moscow is a town with narrow minded bigots who aren't afraid to
speak their mind! Now that's diversity!

I don't get the paper. Can someone tell me if there's a picture of
Knerr burning a cross?