[Vision2020] Please Respond to Main Point Re: Installment #2 -Character

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 27 23:27:46 PST 2010

"... take a chill pill, please. Before someone drops a house on you."

Now that sounds an awful lot like some of the dreaded "violent rhetoric"
we have heard so much about lately.

Heaven forbid that anyone make flippant remarks about going a few rounds
with an abstract concept like secularism but, where it comes to real live human
beings, threatening to dropping large heavy objects on them seems perfectly OK.

What is this world coming to?

(yes, I realize that the above comments are absurd. The burning question
for me is, does the philosophy dept?)