[Vision2020] Our Wonderful Latah County Justice System

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 27 17:46:11 PST 2010

Note to y'all -

As much as I disagree with Sunil concerning the disposition of the Hursh
case, I am (as we all should be) extremely thankful that he is available
to those in need.

The alternative scares me.

Thanks for the converasation, Sunil, even if we do disagree on occasion.

" I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man
who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide,
and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you
just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick
up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you
think you are entitled to."

- Colonel Jessup (Jack Nicholson) of "A Few Good Men"