[Vision2020] Please Respond to Main Point Re: Installment #2 - Character

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 17:14:40 PST 2010

Well, now we know who was funding it.  Conservative billionaire Philip
Anschutz.  It's a non-profit that he financed himself that neither
solicits nor accepts donations from the public, according to Wikipedia.
So.  Now what?

Oh, and if you think I was defending the legitimacy of US slavery, then
we weren't having the conversation earlier that I thought we were having.

Paul