[Vision2020] Purpose of Postings

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 13:12:11 PST 2010

I suspect the "harmony" created when the 3 of us sing would be enough to
cause you to do anything necessary to get us to stop.

In other words:  We CAN make you change your opinion, Gary.  We have WAYS!
 Perhaps a Lockshop serenade.  It would deafen you, and drive away
customers...

In good humor,

Darrell