[Vision2020] Battery Case # 10-M11747: Citation 50859 Attached: Moscow/Pullman Daily News Public Records Report Falsehoods

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 15:06:34 PST 2010

Moscow/Pullman Daily News and Lewiston Tribune:

I request that the following short plea for possible witnesses of the
battery incident described in this email to come forward, be printed in the
letters to the editor section of your newspapers, in a timely fashion:

Possible Witnesses of Battery Please Respond

If anyone witnessed someone standing straddling a bicycle being aggressively
pushed
(resulting in loosing footing and falling) down horizontally to the
pavement by someone else on the crosswalk on the south side of Hwy 8
at the intersection with Mountain View Rd., that occurred about 6 PM,
Sunday Dec. 19, please contact me at starbliss at gmail.com, or call
208-882-8643, leave a message, or contact the Moscow Police Dept.
regarding Battery Case # 10-M11747 at 208-882-2677.

Ted Moffett
Moscow, Idaho