[Vision2020] Free Community Holiday Dinner. . . tonight

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 11:44:44 PST 2010

In case you missed the article in yesterday's Daily Snooze, there's a free community dinner tonight in the Great Room of the 1912 Building.  This will be the second annual holiday dinner thanks to the efforts of one of our local teenagers, 15 year old Molly Jennings, who is a student at Moscow High School.

I will be attending this event because I feel it is important to recognize this young woman who is giving of her time to give back to her community.  This is truly in the spirit of the season.

The event takes place tonight, 6 8 p.m. at the 1912 Building, 412 East Third Street.  I hope to see many of you there.

Thank you, Molly.

Ellen A. Roskovich