[Vision2020] sexist

A B forwomeneverywhere19 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 09:51:56 PST 2010

Joe,

I am offended at how sexist this statement is:

"Keely and Crabtree got into a tussle recently and he dragged her all through
the mud. A woman. In public. Then she lost it and made some insulting comment
(which struck me as not too bad, by the way) and someone jumped all over her."

Especially the "Awoman. In public" part.  Like because she is a woman she
suddenly can't argue with people if it gets a little rough.  Give me a break,
what an insult to all women everywhere.  Do we really need "Joe Campells" all
over the place defending us?  Icky.  I think Keely does just fine on her own.