[Vision2020] Clarification: Re: Coral Reefs: CO2 Source or Sink? Re: Four Levels of Global Warming: A Climate Change Update

Gier, Nicholas NGIER at uidaho.edu
Sat Dec 18 14:51:12 PST 2010

Hi Sam,

The effect on other shellfish was not directly on my mind, but it has been discussed in the negatives ways that you mention.  So I would certainly want to talk about increased ocean acidity in this connection as well.

Thanks for getting this particular thread going, Sam.

Nick

Nicholas F. Gier, Professor Emeritus
Department of Philosophy, University of Idaho
"The Palouse Pundit" on Radio Free Moscow, 92.5 FM
President, Idaho Federation of Teachers, AFT/AFL-CIO www.idaho-aft.org/ift.htm
208-882-9212, 1037 Colt Rd., Moscow, ID 83843