[Vision2020] Four Levels of Global Warming: A Climate Change Update

nickgier at roadrunner.com nickgier at roadrunner.com
Thu Dec 16 10:32:31 PST 2010

Good Morning Visionaries,

Sam Scripter was kind enough to point out an error in my column on climate change. Contrary to what many people think, coral reefs do not act as carbon sinks. On balance they are carbon emitters.

Too late to correct for the Sandpoint Reader (I'll send a letter), but I can change it for the Idaho State Journal and Los Cabos Daily News, and of course my website.

As I said with regard to creation scientists and climate change deniers: "The willingness to correct errors always increases the credibility of those whom we want to believe.  Only ideologues believe that finding errors or conceding them are fatal weakness."

Thanks, Sam.

Nick