[Vision2020] Freedom of expression

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 16 06:45:15 PST 2010

g alleges:

"Far be it from me to make any kind of legal judgment so I ask those in a
better position  to know, didn't someone just violate the daylights out of
another persons copyright? Let's hope that one of the values that Jeff
runs up the flag pole is respect for another's property."

You are more than likely correct, g.

It does appear that someboy clearly violated the copyright of Steve
Wilkins' and Doug Wilson's publication of "Southern Slavery As It Was".

And if I were them (now THERE'S a scary image), I would file a major
lawsuit against the people responsible for posting it in the public domain
at:

http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/slavery/southern_slavery_as_it_was.htm

I would scan' and post my purchased copy, but then that would be wrong.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown