[Vision2020] Absolute proof that Republicans are best for the economy!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 13 08:13:16 PST 2010

Idaho Republicans would support paying below a living wage in a manner
such that . . .

Those earning below a  living wage should be thankful for paying minimal,
if any, income tax, a heavy financial burden borne by those earning more
than $250,000 per year.

Furthermore . . .

Homeless people avoid paying property taxes altogether; another burden
borne by people of the likes of John McCain, financially liable for
property taxes on seven houses (not to mention the staffs required to
maintain those properties).

By all means, extend tax breaks to the sickeningly rich. Our children and
grandchildren can afford it.

Until these bills become due and payable, perhaps we, the citizens of
Idaho, should do our part by increasing the tax on food.  After all . . .

It's only fair.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown