[Vision2020] Freedom of expression

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 17:28:00 PST 2010

This is correct, Nick.  They could conceivably try persuasion.  The
strongest statement the Chamber could make would be removal from Chamber
membership.  That would be very tough on the Chamber to do for potential
ideological and financial reasons.  A bit like cutting off your nose to
spite your face, since the Chamber is funded by the dues it gets from its
membership.  Losing the NSA membership would put a 4 figure hole in the
budget.