[Vision2020] Clinton Refuses to Leave White House

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 11 10:00:54 PST 2010

Courtesy of the Borowitz Report at:

http://www.borowitzreport.com/

Clinton Refuses to Leave White House
Installs Self in Oval Office

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) – It seemed like a good idea at the time.

But twenty-four hours after former President Bill Clinton appeared at the
White House to endorse President Obama's tax plan, Mr. Obama is “still
looking for the right way to ask him to leave,” an aide confirmed today.

Mr. Obama had assumed that once the former President wrapped things up
with reporters yesterday, he would say his goodbyes and depart in a
waiting car, “but that kind of didn’t happen,” the aide said.

“Clinton kind of went, ‘Do you have a computer I can use?  I just want to
check my email,’ and then kind of made himself at home in the Oval
Office,” he said.  “The President was being polite and all, but you could
tell he was kind of pissed.”

After spending the better part of two hours surfing the Internet and
watching YouTube videos, the former President announced, “Am I the only
one around here who’s hungry?  Let’s send [Press Secretary Robert] Gibbs
on a Pizza Hut run.”

The aide said that Mr. Obama decided to play “a waiting game” with Mr.
Clinton, explaining, “Even the Salahis left eventually.”

But after spending the night “crashing in the Lincoln Bedroom,” the former
President was back in the Oval Office, chatting away on the phone.

"He could be there for awhile," the aide said. "He's talking to Bernie
Sanders."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown